Daro 651 Cam Lift Gate Hinge
The 651 series cam lift gate hinge is a weld on hinge manufactured by welding and machining. These hinges are designed for self closing gates1, doors with seals, or acoustical enclosures. The hinge has a cam machined into either the pin or barrel, which raises the gate up when pushed or pulled open. The force of gravity should pull the door back to a closed position upon release.
- Dimensions in inches. Weights and capacities in pounds.
- Capacities correlate to the weight of the door only and assume a minimum of two hinges per door. Capacities aren't additive.
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Unless otherwise specified, quotes will be based on Standard features below.
Click here for Optional Features
* Stainless Steel available upon request