The 625 series high load butt hinge is a surface mounted, full bearing hinge manufactured by welding and machining. These hinges are designed for doors with high radial loads, doors with closers, and doors with large length to width ratios. The pin is a heat treated alloy steel to provide added strength. Bearings consist of two ball thrust bearings and two needle radial bearings. Grease fittings come standard to allow preventative maintenance. These hinges can be mounted by welding or predrilled mounting holes can be added.
||B x C
||5 x 5
||6 x 6
||8 x 6
- Dimensions in inches. Weights and capacities in pounds.
- Capacities correlate to the weight of the door only and assume a minimum of two hinges per door. Capacities aren't additive.
- Custom sizes available upon request .
- Unless otherwise specified, quotes will be based on Standard features below.
||Heat Treated Alloy Steel
||None, Weld On
||Ball Thrust Bearings
||Needle Roller Bearings
* Stainless Steel available upon request
Click here for Optional Features