Do you stock hinges?
- No - 95% of our hinges are made to order. With so many models and types we can't stock any one hinge that will suit every need.
What is your typical lead-time?
- Generally we require 4-6 weeks depending on time of order.
Can four hinges rated at 250 pounds each hold a 1,000 pound door?
- No - hinge ratings aren't additive. For a 1,000 pound door you would need a minimum of 2 hinges rated at 1,000 pounds each.
What is the most economical hinge made by Daro (least expensive)?
- The formed hinge is typically 1/5 the price of a welded & machined hinge. The formed hinges do not have as great a capacity and will not work in many applications. Please consult with Daro for more information.
Where can I buy your hinges?
- Currently we do not have any manufactures representatives or distributors. You can only purchase our hinges directly through Daro Industries by calling 1-877-865-4154. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How many hinges do I need?
- A general rule of thumb is one hinge per every 30 inches of door height with a typical 3’0” x 7’0” door. This is generally not the case with a larger industrial door. Please contact Daro Hinges with your requirements for a determination on what will work best for your application.